Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I have a confession to make. Last night I walked into a strange room and discovered that I was ankle deep in M & Ms. And faster than you can say cellulite, I bent down grabbed a handful and popped them into my mouth. As I looked around the room, I saw miles of shelves filled with of all kinds of yummy looking breads. As I reached out for the bread and scouted the room for some butter, this annoying voice reminded me of my diet... and I woke up. Tragically, I can't even remember what the M & M's tasted like and I couldn't even smell the bread.


So is this what it's come to? Am I in trouble all ready? Am I really feeling so deprived? I don't even have a week under my belt and I'm having sweet dreams. 


What surprises me is that I didn't dream of a bottle of Red Wine and a Bag of Chips.  But stay tuned. Tonight I may end up in a pool of Cabernet floating on a giant Ruffle. And with any luck that voice will shut up long enough for me to have a moment of decadence that I can savor.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Aud. How's it coming? I'm enjoying your daily blog. You should keep it going after the 30 days. Are you getting better at the shots? Congrats on the 3 lbs.


    karen

    ReplyDelete