Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Day At The Beach

No I am not referring to the 500 calorie a day diet, which is truly not a day at the beach.  (Yes I sure am singing a different tune today.) I actually spent a day at the beach or at least a couple of hours. I exhausted the first part of the day getting into my swimsuit. And let me tell you, there is nothing like a wrestling match between your thighs and a few feet of spandex to get you motivated for a diet. 


On the bright side though, I may have burned a few hundred calories just trying to pull the suit up over my hips. (Nothing like an extreme sport to get you ready for an extreme diet.) Also very relieved that I was able to lay on the beach without anyone trying to push me back into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment